Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Featured Creation by Kitty FitKitty

Sorry for not posting anything here since the big 2K Celebration last month! XD  Time flies!  Today I have a beautiful card to share right here on the Showcase Blog.  It is by Kitty FitKitty, using a kitty digi called "Cat with Spring Flowers".


Well, being a spring chicken myself, I LOVE spring time and I generally love anything that has to do with flowers and spring.  Plus everyone who knows me well knows that I'm a crazy cat lady, so it's no wonder this lovely card by Kitty FitKitty with lots of yellow and a darling white kitten caught my eye today as I browsed all these pretty cards submitted to our Showcase Blog Album over at our Facebook group.

Yellow is definitely one of the earliest colors we see in early spring.  And I just LOVE how she designed the card around that with lots of fresh green, too.  It captures the joy and magic of spring!!  You can read more about this adorable card by Kitty FitKitty on her blog post right here.

"Cat with Spring Flowers" digi is available at AW Etsy here and at AW web shop here.   Comes in 1500 x 2100 pixels at 300 dpi JPG.  Since this digi has elements all the way to the four edges of the image, it is only available in JPG format.  With cherry blossoms, crocus, primrose, and viola, there are so many ways you can color the flowers ... or the kitty!!  Lots of possibilities.


I would like to take a moment to mention an issue that has been bothering many digi companies/artists and customers alike -  EU digital VAT.  As of the time of this writing, AuroraWings web shop is fully compliant. Digital VAT is being taken care of by DGS (my shopping cart and buttons people) for all customers who reside in EU nations.  So shop with confidence.  It's all legal.

As for AuroraWings on Etsy, they are currently working to implement a feature that will calculate and add VAT for collection and remittance purpose.  Although the system is not updated yet, while they're working on their system update, Etsy is covering the cost of digital VAT for all EU customers, according to a statement from administration.  So it's all legal there as well.

As for AuroraWings' shop on Storenvy, the digital stamps are not delivered via automatic download, so the digital VAT does not apply.  I still e-mail one customer at a time for all purchases made at the Storenvy shop.

And here are the current special offers for fans of Aurora Wings digis!

For AuroraWings.Etsy.com ONLY (click to enlarge for details)

For AuroraWings.com shop ONLY (click to enlarge to see details)


Now a reminder...
Our current challenge (Ch. #12 "My Lucky Colors) will be closing this Saturday, March 14, at 11:55 pm ET US.  There's still time to join with creations featuring your lucky/best/favorite colors!!  Don't miss!!


11 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

Thank you so much for featuring my card, Mitzi! It's so fun to see it here on your showcase blog - I love this kitty image - well, all your kitty images!

marion said...

I love the kitty stamps and this one is no exception, this one is laying here waiting to be coloured. I am so happy to see Kitty's creation here, this is so well deserved and she made a wonderfull spring card, woohoo !!! Lots of hugs, Marion

Margo said...

Aww! LOVE this shades of yellow kitty card! Beautiful job! :) ♡ All of AW kitens are super adorable! :) Some of my top favorites in the AW cutesy department! :)

Margo said...

*kittens

Sande said...

I thought I commented already. Such a beautiful card Kitty an love the image Mitzi
<3 Hugs Sande xx

Kaija said...

Super gorgeous card, lovely colors!
Hugs Kaija<3

Mea said...

So cute :)

Jade said...

Kitty FitKitty, You did an amazing job with your Prismacolors on Cat with Spring Flowers. And I love all the glitter and gems. xx

Christine Kosmak said...

This is just such a gorgeously cute and adorable card!! It couldn't be anything else with Aurora Wings images, as they are so gorgeoulicious!! Unfortunately it's going to be on my wish list until I can get it!! Hopefully sooner rather than later!!

Mitzi Sato-Wiuff said...

The random winner of the animal whimsy digi chosen from all those who commented on this post is Margo! Congrats!!

Lau W said...

Such a wonderful image ! This card is fantastic !
xx