Thursday, July 10, 2014

Featured Creation by Kitty FitKitty

Hi, everyone!  Thanks for stopping by AW Showcase Blog today!  Today's feature is an adorable kitty card by Kitty FitKitty with a digi called "Kitten in a Teacup".


Isn't it precious?  Isn't it fun?  I love how she colored the roses turquoise blue!  Blue is one color spectrum that roses do not come in naturally, but rose lovers often try creating blue roses by coloring the water with blue ink. :D  The teacup motif is further accented with a tiny teapot charm right by the kitty-inspired sentiment.  Adorable fun all the way around!  You can read more about her creation on her blog here.

"Kitten in a Teacup" digi can be found at my Etsy shop here and at the AW digi shop here.  This digi comes in 2100 x 1500 pixels (7" x 5"/ 17.8 x 12.7 cm) at 300 dpi JPG.  Remember to check out other kitty digi's at my shops, too.  I'm a cat lady and I have many. LOL


Till next time, happy coloring and crafting!!



4 comments:

Carla S. said...

I love this beautiful card! The image is so adorable and I love the colors and embellishments!

EriEs said...

Roses in beautiful are great - blue is one of my favorite colours.

KT Fit Kitty said...

Thank you for showcasing my card! I had a lot of fun colouring the image and making this card! Thank you so much!

Mea said...

Cute :)