Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Featured Creation by Shirley

Today's showcase features a lovely floral creation by Shirley Chalmers, using the "Easter Lily" digi.  Shirley is a regular at our FB group's monthly contests, treating our eyes to her beautiful creations.


The pristine beauty and the stately elegance of the Easter Lily is complimented by the gorgeous papers in shades of green and blue.  Her wonderful coloring brings dimension to the image by carefully coloring the leaves with highlights and lowlights.  The visual effect is just stunning.  You can read more about this card in her blog here.  And while you're there, be sure to leave her some love. ^_^

The "Easter Lily" digital stamp is available at my Etsy shop here as a black and white JPG measuring 1500 x 1800 pixels (at 300 dpi)/ 5" x 6"/ 12.7 x15.2 cm.  I have many other floral digital stamps available at the Etsy shop, that are versatile for many different occasions.


Aurora Wings Etsy shop has just reached 5,000 sales.  To celebrate and thank you for all your love and support, I'm making the following codes available for you for the rest of the month.  Offer is valid at both of my shop locations (www.AuroraWings.etsy.com and www.AuroraWings.com).  Valid only on digital stamps.  Excludes all physical items.  Sorry, discount codes are NOT retroactive.






4 comments:

Carla S. said...

What a gorgeous card! It's lovely, Shirley!

Nannieflash said...

Oh my Mitzi Im so thrilled at being Showcased with this card, and I really dont know what to say, Im so glad that you liked it. This Lili is so very special to me, as its smell is beyond beautiful, it also brings special memories of my Son who died and my Mum who loved it as much as myself. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

Mea said...

Lovely card ❤️

DonnaMundinger said...

Just gorgeous! Shirly has colored the lilies beautifully and matted them to perfection. sooo elegant! xxD