Yes, you read it right! AuroraWings is adding a new challenge team beginning March 7th. Would you like to join the AuroraWings family? Starting in March, we will soon have TWO challenges per month with the current "Aurora" Team hosting the third Monday of the month challenge, as always, and the new "Stella" Team hosting on the first Monday. This new team is designed to give more crafters the opportunity to design for AuroraWings, so the term is for 6 months only. There will be a regular Open DT call for the "Stella" Team every 6 months. You may reapply in the future, but not consecutively. All levels of crafters are encouraged to apply.
Here is a list of duties for the AW Stella challenge team.
- Design a card or other paper product sample for challenges beginning the first Monday of every month.
- Schedule your own blog post to coordinate with the new challenge
- Help spread the word about the new challenge and special events at the AW Facebook group and on any social media you use
- Comment on challenge entrants for the number you are assigned
Our ideal candidate will have the following qualities.
- A fan of AuroraWings digital stamps and love playing with them
- Not involved in too many DT obligations so you have time to create for AuroraWings
- Love entering challenges and blogging about your craft projects using AW digis
- Be familiar with the basic blog functionalities
- Does not have to be an advanced crafter/colorist, but creates with passion and joy
- Good at written communications in English (via e-mail, Facebook PM, etc.) and enjoy sharing details of your work in your blog posts
- Experience with designing for blogs (showcase or challenge) helpful, but not required
- Be able to stay with us for a period of 6 months. You may reapply at a later date, but not consecutively.
- Good time management/organization skills and ability to meet deadlines
Here's what a Stella Challenge designers, if chosen for the position, will get.
- Your blog badge as a designer for AW Challenge Blog
- Access to AW digis for use on your DT projects
- Access to a small, designers-only FB secret group, where most communications will take place
- Having your sample work featured on AW's Etsy listings with your blog links
- Designers-only perks like special discount code and access to some new release digis
If this is something you'd be interested in, please send your e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "Stella Designer Position Application". Please include the following questions and your answers in your e-mail (copy and paste the following questions and fill out with your answers). In addition, please link you Blog using the Linky below. Thank you so much!! We look forward to hearing from you.
*** Questions for the AW Stella Challenge Designer Candidates ***
1. Your name, please.
2. Your blog URL, please.
2. Your blog URL, please.
3. Are you a member of AuroraWings Facebook Group? If so, how long?
4. Approximately, how long have you been coloring/crafting with AuroraWings digis?
5. Please list your current DT obligations (Please include links/URLs of the blogs.), if any.
6. Please list your past DT obligations, if applicable.
7. Approximately how many craft projects, on average, do you make in a month?
8. Any additional information you might want to add about yourself, please feel free to mention here. If you wish to add sample images of your work to your application, please be sure to resize the images so they are no larger than 1,000 pixels on the long side and in JPG file format.
PLEASE DO NOT COMMENT ON THIS BLOG POST WITH YOUR APPLICATIONS, LINK TO YOUR BLOG, ETC. Please do NOT apply via Facebook wall posts/private messages, Etsy convos, or at my other e-mail addresses regarding your blog designer applications or questions. Thank you.
Deadline for application: Friday, January 29, 2016 at 11:59 pm EDT US.
HEAD ON OVER TO OUR CHALLENGE BLOG TO ADD YOUR BLOG LINK.
Please expect the final decision to be made shortly after the application deadline. The designers chosen for the position will be contacted via e-mail as soon as the decision is made.
Thank you for your interest !!